We offer a variety of accommodation:
– Fully equipped housekeeping cabins
– Heated washrooms with hot showers for campers
– Campsites, with or without hook-ups for motorhomes, trailers and tents
– Fire pits with adjustable grill
– Boat launch and small dock, reservation for moorage required
– Farm raised meat and fresh delicious chicken eggs
– “The Cabin Caterer”, dinner service to your cabin, trailer or tent
– Family oriented hospitality
A-Frame Cabins: “Lonely Pine and Twin Birch”
Lakeside Cabin: “Loon Bay”
(available year round)
A few picnic tables and limited firewood as well as comfortable bathrooms with hot showers available. (Please feel free to bring your own firewood)
Full service lake view sites include fire pit with adjustable grill, picnic table and some firewood. (Please feel free to bring your own firewood)
A-Frame Cabins “Lonely Pine and Twin Birch”
Two cozy, housekeeping, lakeview cabins. Living/dining-room with small kitchen, one bedroom with one queen size or two twin size beds, a small bathroom with shower and an open loft (very steep stairs) with two twin size beds (can be made into a queen size bed). Sleeps up to 4 people and is equipped with all the necessary kitchen utensils as well as with towels and bedding. Outdoor fire pit with adjustable grill and picnic table. Beautiful lakeview!
Lakeside Cabin “Loon Bay”
This housekeeping, lakeshore cabin offers three bedrooms for up to 6 people with one double bed and either two queen size beds or 4 twin beds, with large living room, woodstove, full sized kitchen, 1 ½ bathrooms and nice sized covered porch. Fire pit with adjustable grill and picnic table right on the beach.
and what a view for breakfast!
Cariboo Country Inn is open from May to October with one winterized cabin available year round.